PuzzleMaster

First Post!

Posted on May 24, 2010 by Gabriel | 0 comments

As a complement of my website, this blog serves a purpose that I thought of doing a long time ago, but only now had the patience to make it. Its main goal is to share with every puzzle enthusiast, the new additions to my collection. I like to talk about puzzles and this way is exactly how I wanted to do it.

Now every time I get a new puzzle(s), I'll make a post here with photos and description along with related links. It's faster than having to wait a few weeks to update the site with new puzzles, although I'll continue to update it regularly.

Other than new puzzles, every week I'll be making a post about a random puzzle from my collection and talk about it.

To kick start things a bit, I'll make some posts with a few recent puzzles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...